Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Trim Healthy Mama weigh-in

Every week, I'll post an update of my Trim Healthy Mama™  journey.

I'm not quite at goal weight yet. Even when I am, I think it will be informative (for me, and hopefully for others too!) to see how going completely sugar-free has impacted my health and well-being.

Here is a pic I snapped today. My first THM goal was to fit into my old, pre-pregnancy jeans. Done! These are a size 6.



(Sorry for the cheesy bathroom selfie. I live with 8 people, not a photographer in the bunch.)

I felt a tiny bit concerned about over-doing the carbs last night with dinner. I had an "E" meal with chicken, black beans, sweet potato and brown rice, and I was afraid my portions were a bit too large. But when I stepped on the scale, I had lost a pound.

Yes to being able to enjoy healthy carbs!

I still have a bit of extra "love handles" to get rid of, but I'm pleased. So far I've lost 10 pounds on Trim Healthy Mama, almost 2 dress sizes, and I never feel deprived or like I'm "dieting". Because I'm not... THM is a lifestyle, not a diet. It's a forever eating plan that is healthy and sustainable.


No comments:

Post a Comment